Imagine coming to a website that talks all about the things you LOVE. Suppose, for example, you love watching good movies. To you, good movies contain stars from the 1930s. That means the movies you watch are all in black and white. Your website sells black and white movies from the ’30s. That means you are writing and posting content to people like-minded with you. What better way to sell black and white videos from this era than by connecting through video content?
Memorable Video Content Connects Deeply With Your Ideal Prospects
In keeping with the black and white movie example, on a website such as this, you want to regularly publish something that keeps your ideal prospects and customers returning often. So, when possible, you would create short video content and publish it on YouTube that interests them. Some examples of this content might be:
- Interviews with movie personalities. There are experts in every field, including the movie-making profession. If you could get an interview with a 1930’s actor or an actor’s relative, you could interview that person on video. Then, you could post the video link to your website. This would make that video something unique and unusual. Though it’s true we do like the consistency of the familiar, we also like the new and different.
- Interviews with the movie-profession influencers. Another interview you could conduct might be with blog owners in the movie industry. That type of video content could be interesting to various people like photographers, filmmakers, etc. There are many different types of people interested in black and white movies. Video content interviews available exclusively on your website can make your website stand out from others in a good way.
- Reviews of black and white movies from critics. You could create video content with a review of a certain black and white movie. Link sharing might be something you can do with other blogs also interested in the movie industry.
- Video content where you give your own review of a certain film. Sometimes finding famous people to interview can be a challenge. So, you could give your own review of a movie. Giving your own review can help people make up their minds about whether or not they want to buy a movie you sell on your website.
- Talk about an upcoming sale using video content. You can have a brief video where you talk about an upcoming sale for the movies you offer. The more you connect with your audience the more they like and the better they know you. People only buy from people they like, know and trust. So, developing a long-term, meaningful relationship with your target audience is important. You can do it easily through video content.All right, now you’ve heard ideas about how one business can use video content to make a website more productive. You can apply these same ideas to almost any business. Put your thinking cap on. How can you use video content to increase sales for your business website?